I would first like to say Thank you! Our Family has had so much support through our first weeks of David's deployment. I have decided to start this blog for the purpose of keeping family and friends updated a bit on what David is doing and going through. He has made it to Afghanistan safely. So we are hopping to get into a good schedule of times where we can video chat.
But here is where we run onto our first problem. In order for him to get a internet connection he has to be able to hook into a land line. Well the Asuse Transformer Tablet that we purchased for him for his birthday before he left is not capable of doing this. So we are in need of purchasing him a notebook computer. The one at the BX is $350. On top of the $100/month internet fee (don't get me started on that one). So I am asking if anyone is willing to help purchase this notebook so that David will be able to video chat with our family we would be truly grateful! The "Donate" button is on the top right side and is though paypal.
I will be putting updates on this blog. I will update on our goal and on David.
Thank you for all of your support!

No comments:
Post a Comment